On a posting marathon.
One last post for the day. But I wanted to let everyone know that Kami will be graduating from preschool on June 10th at 6:30 pm. They have this whole ceremony planned with the cap and gown and all this other good stuff. Kami is so excited, they are going to sing a few songs and do something else but she can't tell us. There is also a reception following the ceremony. My baby is really growing up. She is moving on to Kindergarten in the fall and before I know it she will be in high school. I know I am a drama queen we have to get her into grade school first, but it is really hitting home that I don't have a baby anymore. It is so nice that she still loves to cuddle and hang on but that is starting to get fewer and farther in between. Plus it just wouldn't be right for me to not let her grow up. She really is ready for Kindergarten. She writes her name, has about 40 site words that she can read, she knows all her colors and shapes. Recognizes all the letters in the alphabet and knows most of their sounds. Kami can do simple addition and is starting to work on simple subtraction. So not much longer and I will have to be asking her teachers how to do some of her work. So anyways, all are invited that wish to attend, however we totally understand if you can't make it, with gas prices the way they are and all.
Comments