On a roll.

WOW!!! Three post in a row all with pictures. I must really being on to something here. Well it is official. After 5 years, Kami is on a big girl bike. Every year we have gone out and put her on it and she has not been ablet o peddle it and steer it at the same time so back tot he trike she went. Well this was the year. We headed out, put training wheels back on the bike that Kezri just out grew and put on helmets and then Kami was off and running. She had it down from the word go. Yes there are training wheels, but I am sure with as fast as she has picked this up we may be out of them by summers end if we play our cards right. It was so fun to watch her riding with her dad and Kezri. I can't believe we have finally moved into the big girl world. I love that they are all getting so big and we can start to do all these fun things. I am so excited. I am attaching the pictures and the videos for everyone to enjoy.


WATCH VIDEO HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.