Poop check.

Today I was working at Michael Anderson and Mikaela asked if I wanted to meet for lunch in Airway Heights. Things have been slow at work, so I took her up on the offer. We ended up at the McDonald's, since we had McKay and Kami, and this allowed them the opportunity to run and play. Mikaela and I are sitting there eating and Kami and McKay are playing on the toys. I look over and Kami must of smelt something because she grabbed McKay by the back of his pants and pull it back to "check." Mikaela looks at me and says, "Did she just do a poop check?" Kami is such a little mom to McKay, but I have never seen her do this before. She then comes over to us and I asked her if she had smelt something and she said, "yes but didn't see anything." Mikaela then tells her, "well don't be checking anyone else." It turns out that McKay was in fact poopy. So while Kami's nose works, her poop checks need some practice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.