School's out for the summer!!!!
That is right I am done. No more school, no more books, no more student's dirty looks. HAHAHAHA!!!! I finished up with an all day boring staff meeting discussing things for next year. Can't you imagine how wonderful it is to sit in a room and hear about all the stuff that will happen next year and not be involved. I doodled, some wonderful doodles in fact. It was a full page (legal size at that) of a honey comb and a large bee on it. I also did a wonderful bunch of flowers on the other page. See my days in grad school have come in handy. I learned some wonderful doodling techniques in those classes and I have been able to put them to use in the real world. With all this humor I do have to admit I will miss those people. Mardee, Candace and Erica took me out to lunch on Monday. It was so wonderful to sit and visit with these gals. They got me the instruction book for making bead boxes and the beads to make my first box.
I am really excited to get that started but really have a house to pack up first, so I will start that after the move and hopefully be done sometime before forever. Then today we had an all staff party and the SLPs, the OT, the PT and the Big boss all gave me a gift card. Dave and I will surely enjoy that here later this month. All things are turned in and all things are finally over and now I can start focusing on the big move. Like I wasn't before?
I have my garage sale this weekend. I need to sell stuff and get it out of the house. I have a few more things to move over to Mikaela's and then tomorrow we plan to price and set out everything. It will be a long couple of days but I sure hope it will all work out for us. Plus it will be nice to get rid of everything. I still feel like I have a ton of stuff even though I have eliminated a ton. We will see after I start packing stuff up what else will leave our house. Wish me luck that I make it through this long weekend.
I am really excited to get that started but really have a house to pack up first, so I will start that after the move and hopefully be done sometime before forever. Then today we had an all staff party and the SLPs, the OT, the PT and the Big boss all gave me a gift card. Dave and I will surely enjoy that here later this month. All things are turned in and all things are finally over and now I can start focusing on the big move. Like I wasn't before?I have my garage sale this weekend. I need to sell stuff and get it out of the house. I have a few more things to move over to Mikaela's and then tomorrow we plan to price and set out everything. It will be a long couple of days but I sure hope it will all work out for us. Plus it will be nice to get rid of everything. I still feel like I have a ton of stuff even though I have eliminated a ton. We will see after I start packing stuff up what else will leave our house. Wish me luck that I make it through this long weekend.
Comments