What is your pick up line?

So as you probably know already Mikaela and I hang out a ton. Well yesterday Mikaela and I went to Best Buy so I could get David's father's day gift. We get there and I am looking at the GPS units (David already got his gift so I can say this.) Well this guy was helping us out and all was going well. I picked out the one I wanted ant he guy asked if we were done shopping. Mikaela then says that she needs to get an SD card for her camera. So this guy says he will take the GPS unit to the front for me. Mikaela and I held over the SD cards when all of a sudden here comes the Best Buy Guy. Mikaela says, "so coming to hide over here and look busy." The guy goes, "yea something like that." So Mikaela is asking what SD card to get. Finally I say, "just get that one that is 1 gig for $6.99. Both Mikaela and the Best Buy guy were like which one and I point to this one in an open package. The Best Buy guy then tells Mikaela that all things that are repackaged are checked before put back on the shelf.

Mikaela then says, "So if this doesn't work, I can call and complain to you?"
Best Buy Guy: "Sure just call the store."
Mikaela: "Just say Brandon (name on the shirt of the Best Buy Guy) sold me a faulty SD card."
Brandon: "sure if you must."
Mikaela: "or should I ask to talk to you?"
Brandon: "whatever you just need to call the store."
Mikaela: "So I can't have your personal number?"

Yes you got it, Mikaela, the married women, just asked this guy for his phone number. The funny thing was that she didn't even realize she had done it till I busted up laughing and the poor Best Buy Guy was red. Then she realized that she had in fact tried to pick up the Best Buy Guy. I swear I can't take that girl anywhere.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sorry for not commenting much lately but you crack me up! Love you! I hope I get to see you guys soon! I wish you weren't moving so very far away :(. I hope you can bring the girls camping even though Dave isn't coming. g2g, but I love you.

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.