Day four
Okay I caved, but not before David and I rewrote the rules. We ran out of cat and dog food so I had to run and get that. But you would be impressed. I went into Petco and only bought dog and cat food. No treats, no toys, no new feed dishes and no outfits. All I bought was the food. I did look around even. That really is huge for me. I was even impressed. Plus since I was right next to JoAnns I went in there too, to look around, and again did not buy a thing. So really I was tempted and able to walk away. I am rather excited about that. I can't image how much we have saved this week by just buying nothing. We have even decided to make Saturday our shopping day and then try this again next week. Hey we might be able to pull this off as long as on Saturday we don't spend a weeks worth of shopping in one day.
Comments