Day one of the challenge.
It went okay. It is definitely harder than I thought. I had plenty of food but when I went to put the chicken in the crock pot I realized that I didn't have cream of mushroom soup. On any other day I would of jumped into the car and went to the store and bought it with about $40 worth of more food. But instead I grabbed a jar of BBQ sauce and changed the menu. WOO HOO to me for sticking with it. Then Kezri was doing the dishes and she was out of hand washing soap. I looked at her and told her to grab a couple dollars from my purse and see if Kalaree wanted to walk her to Safeway, ARGH!!!! No she can't do that. So instead she ran next door to see if they had any we could borrow. Not to self: Add dish soap to shopping list. It also looks like I will be baking bread, apparently sandwiches are the way to go this week and the girls are eating them like crazy. Since bread is not on the list homemade bread here I come. So basically day one successful, only had to borrow dish soap and realized that bread is popular. Wish me luck for today.
Comments