Day three
Usually I report on the next day but since I am on the computer tonight I fiugred I would update now. Again it wasn't as bad as I thought but there was definitely temptations. First, I am missing my pop terribly, I just want something fizzy to drink. Cranberry juice is just not cutting it. Second, peer pressure is horrible. Mikaela tried to tempt me out to Costco for ice cream. She even offered to pay knowing I was doing this but you know how it is you get in the store you don't leave without buying something. However the plus side to all this is that I found the cream of mushroom soup that I couldn't find on Monday and therefore I saved us not only the money from all the extras I would of bought that we didn't need but also the money for the cream of mushroom soup that we already had. Bonus points to me on that. Tomorrow will be teh real challenge as I have to actually leave the house. It is so easy to not spend when you can stay at home. Wish me luck.
Comments