Day two

I emailed out our new phone number and addresses yesterday. If you did not get it let me know and I will send it to you again.

Now for the challenge. We ran out of pop yesterday. I know, so what? Well I love my diet coke/pepsi and since I can't spend money I am stuck not buying any new ones till I can spend money again. So I have been enjoying lemonade and kool aid. Not desperate enough for water yet. For me yesterday wasn't as tempting. I didn't ave any real need to go and get something. Now to figure out what to make for dinner tonight, and I am making bread to cover all the bread we are making.

Packed a ton of stuff yesterday, we (the girls and I) did their stuffed animals, their baby dolls, the linen closet and my clothes. So we are getting there. Hopefully not much longer. Loves to all.

Comments

Jessica N. said…
Good for you with the no spending thing. Maybe I should try that.
Bromileys said…
Hey Smiths! So fun to get reconnected with old friends (not that you are old). I love the family picture. Your family is as adorable as ever.
Mikaela said…
LMAO...not desperate enough for water yet! I swear I drink water at your house more than anything else....maybe I'm hoarding your supply or something!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.