Either it is...

paying tithing or the public apology to the universe that has made all things come out right.

I was going to list our washer and dryer for $500 and then pray for $400. But then Kalaree broke it as you read in the previous post. So I decided to list it for $300 and just be honest with all buyers. Well I got 5 calls on it. 3 people came out to look at it and one was afraid that they wouldn't get here before it was sold so she offered $375 sight unseen. So really I got just $25 less than what I needed. That and the price of gas is coming down. So I don't know if I should be preaching to pay your tithing (which you should do anyways) or that if by some chance things aren't going right just publicly apologize to the universe. (You all know that I believe it is the tithing, right?)

Oh I guess I should also update on the no spending thing. Well we didn't quite make it a week as I am sure you all guessed based on the lack of updates. On Day 5 we did our shopping as a date night and ended up going out to a fast food restaurant ($1 menu, baby), just David and I. Day six did not spend anything and day 7 was Sunday so again no spending. We have been doing really well with only getting what is on the list though. So that has definitely changed and since we have so much to get done around here we haven't been able to get out much, which definitely helps with the spending.

The BIG move is just one week away and so we are keeping busy packing things up. It is looking rather bear around here. I am getting really excited about all that is around to offer down there. I actually hope we can get to the ocean really quick once we are down there. I can't wait to do the girls pictures on the beach. Can't you just feel the excitement from it?

Well back to packing I go. Loves to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.