I don't want bore you...

.. with all the moving details, but that is what is going on with us right now. We are busy packing and cleaning as we go. I feel like my house will never look clean again. Kalaree is busy working on the dresser and the bed. She is about half way done with the sanding. We have most of the clothes (exception is the few outfits we kept out to wear this next month) packed away, we have most of the shoes. We boxed up the toys and the books and movies. I have our new phone number and new cell phone numbers too. They become in effect on the 1st. I will send out an email to everyone. They changed my placement for next year, Battle Ground called to let me know. I am still at an elementary but I am not at the one the girls will be at. She said she would relook at it and see if it is possible but she isn't sure. Oh well we are at least in the same district. Pretty much just getting things done and that is all that is going on here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.