WHY ME?????

I am totally wondering what cosmic universe I made mad. I really wish I could just apologize and make all this stuff stop happening. Now I know that I haven't shared the latest woos yet so here they come:

On Monday Kalaree put a bath mat in the washer to wash it and it threw the washer off balance and since no one was here to stop it in time it jumped the suspension for lack of better terminology. Well I had planned to post the washer and dryer on Craigslist the next day but no can't do that without fixing it right? So we open it up see that is what happened and we fixed it ourselves. WOO HOO to me right? NOPE!!! When the drum jumped the suspension a bolt put a hole right threw one of the hoses. Not to bad of a fix right? Really how hard is it to fix/replace the hose? Um yea the part is $50 and it won't be in for 7-10 business days. To late to get the part and fix it so I can sell it. So we are selling it as is and letting the new owner deal with it but you know how that goes, sell for less than it is really worth and cry the whole time.

The girls won't quit fighting about who is working more. All you parents out there know the cry, "I did this last it is her turn...", "I already did this why do I have to do it again..." and my personal favorite "It is not my turn." I swear they all will be spending 7-10 business days in their own rooms once we get moved so I can enjoy the peace and quiet.

I don't know what I can pack without causing some major issue with in the house. I am to the point where we still use all this stuff but know that it is too much to save to pack till the end. I HATE MOVING!!!!

Well on to more packing and hopefully it won't be something we will need. Hugs to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.