Back to work.
I have started back and man am I in for it. I am not over my head but there is so much to do to get into the swing of things. I had a great psych that left a bunch of stuff in case I wanted it, but that also means I have to go through it all and decide if it will be useful. I keep planning to rearrange my office but when I get there then I have all this other stuff come at me. So far everyone has been super nice. I am so excited about the counseling that I get to do and all the other stuff. This will be a great year. I am seriously missing those wonderful people that I worked with in Medical Lake. It doesn't seem right to be back at work and not around those people. It will get there I am sure. Lots to do and so little time.
As far as at home the girls are starting to settle in. The newness has worn off and they are starting to get upset about some stuff. For example, Kami broke down at church on Sunday. She didn't want to stay in primary without mom. After a bit she settled down and went to sit with her class and then seemed to do well. Kezri has decided that she doesn't like her own room at night. She doesn't want to share during the day but once it is bedtime she is begging for someone to sleep with her.
David has not heard back from many of the jobs. He interviewed this week and will hopefully know something by the first part of next week on that one. It will help so much to have him working. He has a few other options out there too. Well that is about all for now. Loves to all.
As far as at home the girls are starting to settle in. The newness has worn off and they are starting to get upset about some stuff. For example, Kami broke down at church on Sunday. She didn't want to stay in primary without mom. After a bit she settled down and went to sit with her class and then seemed to do well. Kezri has decided that she doesn't like her own room at night. She doesn't want to share during the day but once it is bedtime she is begging for someone to sleep with her.
David has not heard back from many of the jobs. He interviewed this week and will hopefully know something by the first part of next week on that one. It will help so much to have him working. He has a few other options out there too. Well that is about all for now. Loves to all.
Comments