Birthday

Well it was a real quiet one for me. We went to the fair, which I LOVE the fair so that was nice. The fair here is HUGE. But it was really lacking in the arts and crafts section of the fair. I am definitely going to do a few outfits for this time next year. Someone needs to show them that the crochet stuff does not have to be all grannyfied (that is a new word.) The girls got to watch the Rhinestone Ropers. THey preformed at Michael Anderson last year as an asembly and they are awesome. I think their fair show is even more impressive. He did some awesome stuff with his horse. I was very impressed with his abilities and the horses too. We came home and had homemade ice cream and cake. I think I am going to head to Jo Anns and see if I can pick up one more thing to finish off a wall in my house and then home to relax. I love having all this space but I seriously need to entertain and am itching so bad to get to it. Maybe tomorrow I will invite a family over after church for some ice cream sundaes. Loves to all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Holly. Hope all went well with the move. Send me some pics of your new house!
Kelly
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Holly! Another year wiser right? Are you loving the new house? Send me some pics!
Kelly

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.