Blackberries
Blackberries grow wild all over the place over here. 
It is so pretty, I wish I had been here to see all the blossoms as they were getting to the point of berrying (is that even a word?) Anyways, yesterday I sent the girls and the neighbor kid out to pick blackberries so I could make some jam.
Kalaree took the camera with her and this is what she brought back as far as pictures.



Kami got bored so they only picked about 4 cups of berries, which was just enough to make one batch or 5 jars of jam. I think I will have them get some more here in the next few days to freeze. That way come winter we can have all that nice wonderful blackberry cobler.
It is so pretty, I wish I had been here to see all the blossoms as they were getting to the point of berrying (is that even a word?) Anyways, yesterday I sent the girls and the neighbor kid out to pick blackberries so I could make some jam.
Kami got bored so they only picked about 4 cups of berries, which was just enough to make one batch or 5 jars of jam. I think I will have them get some more here in the next few days to freeze. That way come winter we can have all that nice wonderful blackberry cobler.
Comments