The great name debate.
I introduced you to our new family members in a previous post. Well I figured I should let you in on the great name debate. Here is the deal. When we got Emmett he was young (his eyes were still blue, which now they are green.) So he slept alot. But I could tell he had some fight in him. Well as he has gotten older he has become quite the fighter. Now in order to understand all the debate one must be as in tune with the twilight series books as well Kalaree and I are. Kalaree wanted the name Jasper. Those that read the book know what a calming person Jasper can be. Since he was a sleeper they (Kalaree and Mikaela) felt he should be named after him. But again I said he was a fighter, all about the fight, just like the character Emmett in the book. In the end we went with Emmett which is a very good choice for him really. But in order to prove my point as to why that name here is a video of what it is like around our house right now.
Comments