How fun is this?

What do you remember about me?

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, or if you just met me, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Really, don't consider yourself "tagged". I don't like to "tag" people. But, this was on my friend's blog and it was a lot of fun posting my memory of her, so I thought I'd see what people can dig up on me. Play along only if you want to.

Comments

Mikaela said…
You listed some great ones on my blog...but here's a few more!
*Enrichment...all the CRAZY stuff
*I get my milk at Hooters
*PMS Parties
*Baby showers
*Eating, eating, and MORE eating...
And so many more...dang, you named all the good ones! LOL!
Connie Lou said…
My memory of you is the first time that I met you. I had been in labor for a long time. It was a hot August day in Montana in an old hospital that did not have air conditioner. I was tired and miserable. They finally took me into the delivery room and when Dr. King announced, It's a girl, I cried. I was so happy to have another little girl. They laid you in my arms. You were covered with sticky stuff and howling as loud as you could. What I remember the most was that you had the curlies, blonde hair and that it lay smushed next to your scalp with all the sticky stuff. You were beautiful. The nurse took you away and Dad followed both of you out. His little girl was going no where without him. I immediately fell asleep. When I woke up the room was dark and cold and I was laying on a steel table and I was all alone. My first thought was that I was in the morgue but after I sat up and looked around, I realized I was still in the delivery room.

The first time the nurses brought you to me after you were cleaned up you had your hair all clean and slicked up into one big curl on the top of your head. I immediately smoothed it down. I was in the hospital for 3 days and EVERY time they brought you to me, you had a big blonde curl on the top of your head. You were my beautiful, precious baby girl. I cherish every memory I have with you, Holly. You are still my precious daughter and I love you.

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.