Wall

I wanted to do this in the apartment but I wasn't able to get it pulled off the way I wanted and this new house doesn't have but one large wall and that is where the entertainment center went so I settled for the fireplace. I think it looks nice. I want to do some others but I realize now that I need more fonts.

Sorry the picture is fuzzy it was taken with the cell phone. The camera is still in an office box which they have not been unpacked yet. Still don't know where to put the computer. Yes, that means I am still in the closet working on the laptop.

I will be posting more pictures as I get the house in order.

Comments

Anonymous said…
My memory is of the first time I met you. I had had a long, tiring, miserable labor. You didn't want to meet me very badly. I had a mouth full of pitocin pills (yes pills they kept shoving in my cheek before the other one was completely disolved) and they left a miserable taste in my mouth. I was in labor a long time and finally you decided to leave your warm, cozy home to come and meet me. Dr. King said It's a girl!!! and I cried. He placed you in my arms and you were beautiful. You were howling and you had all this stuff stuck to you but you had the curliest hair I've ever seen. Then I fell asleep. And they left me. Dad took off to the nursery with you and the nurse and I was out. I awoke an hour later in a cold, lights out labor room and I was still on the steel bed - all by myself. My first thought was that I was in a morgue. I yelled and someone came and got me and took me to a room. I asked for my precious baby girl and was told that I'd have to wait. They had things they had to do to her. When they finally brought you back to me, you were all clean and they had your hair slicked up into a curl on the top of your head. I immediately combed it down. EVERY time they brought you to me, you had a curl on the top of your head. You are precious to me, Holly. So very precious to me and I cherish ALL my memories of you.

I don't have a blog so you are off the hook. You don't need to respond with a memory of me. But if you want, you have my email address. I love you so.

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.