We made it
We are in our new house and we are loving it. The house is ssssoooo nice. The new ward is definitely rather large. The primary is so big they meet in the chapel. There is 3 CTR 6 classes and 3 Valiant 9 classes. We were basicaly warned not to be surprised if we are called to primary since all new people are right now. I had to laugh the whole time I was thinking man, Lincoln Heights thought it had reverence problems. I know a few people that would heart attacks if they sat through our new ward. Everyone was super nice. There are a few new families too. We had about 3 guys from the ward come out and help unload. We haven't met any neighbors yet, but they are nice enough to wave as you drive by. We do have internet at home but I am not sure where we are going to put it yet so for right now I had them set it in the closet and then I will hook up our wireless router and we can put it anywhere. But till I get the router set up we are forced to sit in the closet and work on the computer. I love the space that we have here. I haven't been a room by myself for over 7 years and the other day I sat in the living room totally alone for over 20 minutes. That ws so nice. If anyone wishes to visit Portland or Vancouver there are plenty of beds at our new house and we would love to have visitors so consider this an open invitation. Loves to all.
Comments