Catch up post.
I forgot to mention that both David and I have received callings in our ward. I was called to teach the 12/13 year old sunday school class and David was called into the Young Men Presidency. David is excited about his calling and I will enjoy mine. I love to be teaching the children and know this is where I am to be right now. The girls are settling in at church quite well and we were even invited over to another families house for dinner this next Sunday since it is Stake Conference. I can't wait to start to meet people. I have been asked to talk in church on the 21st of September. The funny thing about it is that it is the "bring a friend to church" Sunday and I was sure that they wouldbe inviting people like the Young Women president and Primary President and what not to speak but no they asked me. I am talking on the Eternal Family. One of my favorite subjects. Now to do all the research but to make sure it isn't too complex. Oh the wonderful joys, glad I don't get to nervous when I speak in public but I will definitely have to practice since this will be most like talking in front of strangers instead of people I already know, since I don't know very many people. Any good quotes or talks would be very much appreciated.
Comments
Jamie