Finished another project.



A while ago I crocheted a dress for a gal in our ward. I am sure you all remember the post. Well, the Sunday before we moved the gal had her daughter wear the dress to church. This generated another gal in our ward to ask me to crochet her one but in white with pink. She wants to use it for the next girl baby that she has. The kicker is that she is not pregnant, but she really just wanted this dress. Well my faithful readers know I love to crochet so any excuse I have to do it is a welcome relief. So right after getting here I ran out and bought the thread and got started. Well these dresses don't take long as long as you don't have a baby kitten around. Emmett decided that he LOVES my crochet. So as I woul dmake progress he would destroy it at night. So basically this dress took longer and I probaby crochet it the equivalent of three times. Now, most would be asking why I left it out. Well I didn't realize he was frogging it (unraveling it) for me. I kept thinking it was the girls doing it by mistake, but then one night he went to town and well I ended up starting almost completely over. But hey it is now done. I have a couple of real quick hats and a pair of booties to do and then I can get them in the mail to the new home. I hope she likes it.

Comments

Nikki said…
WOW oh my gosh yes I do love it...i'm so excited. I just hope the next baby is a girl! say hi to kalaree for me.
Renee' P said…
That is so beautiful! You are very gifted. I feel aweful asking you but would you make one w/booties and a bonnet for our future baby girl? Email me or call me so I can talk about colors.
ike and em said…
I love it! I should've had you make me a white one too! You are so talented. We miss you guys too!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.