First day of Kindergarten
Kami did great she was more than ready and was counting down as much as she could. My principal was so sweet and allowed me to take my lunch during the drop off time so I surprised her by picking her up. She got there and got in line and was ready to go. She saw Kezri on the recess and they were able to talk which went great. The first thing she told me when I got home was that she, "didn't learn anything, today." What a silly girl. So now all three of my girls are big girls now. What great kids they are. Oh, and yes, I almost shed a few tears but I was able to hold them back. But let's be real I almost shed a few tears this morning while helping all the new kindergartners at my school off the bus and to their classes this morning. So the older I get the more of a cry baby I am becoming.
Comments