First Day of School.

I was holding out to post the first day of school post till after Kami had her first day. See here Kindergartners don't go till Thursday when everyone else starts on Tuesday. The Kindergarten teachers take those two days to meet with each and every parent and child and to get some information regarding the child. But then I decided that I could really do two posts. One for the two girls and one for the first day of Kindergarten. So here is the break down for each person.

Kalaree:

Loved school. She had to make two different set of friends join but she did it with tacked, Yes, Kalaree did it with tack, and they all joined at one table. So now Kalaree is the ring leader of a new "clique" according to her. This move has been rather good for her. She met the boy across the street and his friends and then the other beehive girls in our ward and combined them to make a new group of friends.


Kezri:

True to form hated the firs day of school because she didn't make a friend that day. She loved her teacher and the new writing teacher but she felt really left out when it came to the playground and lunch, not having a buddy to sit with. I emailed her teacher this morning and then talked with the psych at her school (mostly because she didn't want to go to school this morning.) Her teacher asked a girl to be her buddy till she made some friends and the psych had the principal touch base with her and today was a much better day. She spoke better about what they did and then spent some time telling me all about the work that they did today.


Me:
No picture due to the fact that I hate pictures of myself. My day was busy crazy. I got some of my files cleaned out. I got to do some counseling with some students having a bad first day (hey imagine that, Kezri wasn't the only one.) I met some new friends, canning buddies actually. Really nice ladies that work in my school as the intervention specialists. We talked all about what we can and how we make it work. I even traded a jar of salsa for a jar of fresh canned peaches. YUMMY!!! I am getting things figured out within this district and I can't tell you how nice it is to do things other than just test and write reports. YEA!!!!

Well watch tomorrow for more on the whole first day of kindergarten thing for Kami.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.