Garage Sale find...

I hit the jackpot tonight. David and I were just out and about in the neighborhood and stumbled across a garage sale. This one gal was a pampered chef consultant and was no longer selling so she was getting rid of all her stuff. I was able to get both the gallon ($19.50) and 2 qt. pitcher ($14.50)
the glazed 9 x 13 baker($44.00) with storage lid(?)the muffin pan ($32.50) and the 4 mini loaf pan ($31.00) the pizza cutter ($9.75) the large stoneware bowl (?) and the kids measuring cup and cookie cutters (?) with a children's recipe cookbook (?). Now those are all the retail prices. I walked away with all of that for a whopping $25. I was and still am on cloud nine right now. I could of gotten so much more but I was good and walked away with that which I knew I would use.

Comments

Mikaela said…
Okay, I'm JEALOUS! Enjoy your new finds!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.