Good news...

I am bummed when I get on my blog right now so I figured it was time for me to post a happy post. That way we don't have to keep seeing a sad one. Well we got new kitty. We haven't named him yet, actually we haven't actually brought him home yet. He is four weeks old and is still with his mom. Once he fully weans and is litterboxed trained then we can pick him up. The gal called yesterday and said he is starting to wean himself so that is a plus. I think he will be huge when he gets older. We grow them large in our house, just ask Mikaela. He is another orange tabby, short hair. Kezri wants to name him Cooper which I am not opposed to but I want to see what his personality is like first. Right now all we know is that he is a climber. He had two sisters that were calico and they were super sweet and I almost gave in and took one of them but I do really want an orange tabby. In the picture he is the orange one in the back the one closer up is his brother but he will have longer hair and I already deal with that with Tori no way was I going to have two.

I will definitely post a better picture when we have him home with us, it sounds like it will be closer to the end of this week. YEA!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.