In loving memory...
We had such a tragic morning this morning. It started just like any other. We got up and saw all the animals running around playing then all of a sudden Emmett fell over limp. I ran over to him and he was laying very limp and his mouth open and he pooped and then nothing. I called an emergency vet and he had me do a few things but he said that based on what I was telling him and how Emmett was responding to what he was having me do it appears that Emmett is already dead and that most likely it was a heart attack. We said our good byes and shed quite a few tears and then buried him out back. He was such a good kitty and so playful, but it must of been his time to go. We are going to get another kitty and hopefully one just like Emmett because he was so perfect for our family.
Comments