I've seen it all...
*Disclaimer* This post is potty related. But I was figuring that since this is kind of like a journal to me that I should document some daily life stuff and opinions related to it for years to come.
The other night I ran to IKEA and had to use the bathroom while I was there. Now the bathroom was typical department store bathroom. Stales all lined up along the one wall. When I had finished using the toilet I turned around to flush and there were instructions on how to use this particular toilet. The handle on the toilet was green. Apparently, it is coated to protect against bacteria. But to flush you pull up on the handle for water waste, #1 for the mommies out there and push down for solid waste, #2, again for the mommies out there. Apparently, if you pull up it uses less water than if you push down. I don't know why this was on my mind today. OR why I felt the need to document it. But I really am intrigued by this movement with our water resources. I really wonder what the future will bring when it comes to the toilet and water issues because well, really how much water is wasted down toilets?
Hope everyone is having a great day.
The other night I ran to IKEA and had to use the bathroom while I was there. Now the bathroom was typical department store bathroom. Stales all lined up along the one wall. When I had finished using the toilet I turned around to flush and there were instructions on how to use this particular toilet. The handle on the toilet was green. Apparently, it is coated to protect against bacteria. But to flush you pull up on the handle for water waste, #1 for the mommies out there and push down for solid waste, #2, again for the mommies out there. Apparently, if you pull up it uses less water than if you push down. I don't know why this was on my mind today. OR why I felt the need to document it. But I really am intrigued by this movement with our water resources. I really wonder what the future will bring when it comes to the toilet and water issues because well, really how much water is wasted down toilets?
Hope everyone is having a great day.
Comments