Mikaela Selbe


Here is my huge shoot out to my best friend of the whole wide world on her very special day. I am so happy that she got her wish for her birthday and is finally settling into the Utah way of life with her husband in Salt Lake City Utah. I can't believe that we are seperated so very far apart because you know we were sisters in heaven and all. Plus I can't imagine what life would be like not knowing how dark the tables are at Outback Steak House. Also she introduced me to milk at Hooters. Plus I have never, ever been so drunk as that night we were at Target. Good thing the pregnant lady was driving. She has helped increase my vocabulary. I had no clue about FF or FM or ES or even just S till I was around Mikaela. Bill, Barb, Nikki and Margene are now household names for us. She increased my talents by helping me learn to walk the dog with a yoyo. Albino even has special meaning to me now. I will always remember our PMS parties and especially the confession game. Shoot that red teddy got a lot of action that night. Our late night posting was even worth all the fun that it was. Say hi to Eddie for me. If this post makes no sense that is okay there really is a story behind each and every comment on here. I hope it has her laughing as hard as me tonight. Have a great day and know that I do truly love you and it is never good bye. Shoot we have a PMS party to plan for December.

Comments

Mikaela said…
That was so hilarious....don't forget Doing Laundry...but I think that was Dave! hehe! Thanks for the b-day shout out! Wished we'd spent our time together....and I look thin in that picture....maybe I should pose behind a tree and only show half of my face in every shot I'm ever in!
Mikaela said…
Yeah, who knew water could have the same effect as alcohol....
Nikki said…
hey i need your address to send you a check for the dress. do you need mine to send the dress to me?

theres a website you need to check out. it's etsy.com. it's people selling only homemade things. you can totally sell your stuff on there. i'm going to try and sell my jewelry. anyways check it out.

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.