Snacks

Kami's preschool has asked that once a month we provide 21 individually wrapped snacks for her class. I have no problem with that but I read it to mean that you buy those prepackaged stuff at the store and then bring it in. Well that is not what is happening in her class. The parents are putting together individual snack size ziploc baggies of goodies. I have no problem with that. It is usually things like raisins and pretzels and what not. I am thinking it is cool enough that we may do pepperoni and cheese sticks when our turn rolls around. What do you think and what would you bring to kindergarten for a snack? Also Kami had 4 baggies of leftover snacks in her bag this Friday. I know bad mom for not checking it daily. Apparently Kami is a slow eater and doesn't finish her snack in the time allowed and so she is told to put it in her back pack for home. This seems to be a repeating pattern from Kezri. They are just slow eaters I guess. I wonder how much time they really do get for snack though. Kami is also riding her bike to school. Can you imagine that. I am so glad that we live close enough that she gets that experience in her life. Her and dad take off and then dad locks the bike up at school and after school he meets her again and they bike home. Now you may be asking why David has to meet her after school. Doesn't she have 2 older sisters that could walk her home. Why yes she does but apparently Kalaree is trying to get all As this year and so she is staying after to get bonus points. See the all As thing came about because I told her that if she has all As at the end of every grading period this year she could pick out a color of hair I would have to die my hair. She is thinking pink. I am not one bit afraid of pink hair. One because she won't get all As and two I will just buy the wash out stuff. HEHEHEHE!!!!! Kezri has found a little friend to walk to school with every morning and she is starting to feel like she has a place at school. Not so may complaints about it. She loves her writing teacher, but then again Kezri loves to write. Kezri walks home with Kalaree and has been having some problems with the teachers and her 504 plan (if you have questions about this let me know I will go into more detail). It is the ball cap every time. I had to call the assistant principal at Kalaree's school because a teacher over there was being just rotten to her when she went to pick up Kalaree and wouldn't even let her explain that she is allowed. The teacher is not going to like me come Monday morning when the assistant principal calls him out on it.

Our baby kitten is getting bigger and should be coming home sometime next week. The gal that is giving him to us says that he is a very playful kitten and she is really glad he is coming to live with a busy house since he will need all the attention. So keep a watch out I plan to post pictures as soon as he is home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.