Estimate

David took the van into the the claims center this morning. They do a quick once over and then they give you the estimate. The damage at just looking at it is $2815. $980 is for the lift gate alone. They also said that once the body shop gets it in then there is probably about another $1000-2000 worth of damage that is unseen. We are waiting till the insurance company accepts claim before we begin the work. Then it is absolutely no out of pocket expense to us. Hopefully that will happen here real soon. Right now they are having to track down everyone fromt he scene since it is too difficult to read the crash report. I swear the officer needs hadnwriting lessons. I stayed home today to relax and I am feeling better. Kalaree is too. She is still sore and asked for an excuse from PE which I gave her. She actually only asked to be excusd from crunches and she was going to do the rest. Silly girl take it easy. Well I have some stuff to get done since I got nothing done this weekend. Loves to all.

Comments

Renee' P said…
So sorry to hear about the accident. I am glad to hear that everyone is okay.
Hope the injuries heal fast.
Goodluck w/the insurance and hope the van gets fixed.

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.