Forgot to mention

I cheated today. Kalaree had a Beehive party at her leaders house tonight and it was bring a desert to share. Well With me hurting as bad as I was I totally cheated. She took with her mini blueberry cheesecakes. I bought nilla wafers at Walmart and had her put those in the bottom of cupcake papers and then filled with the premade cheesecake that you buy then topped with blueberry pie filling. I am so rotten to not of actually done something nice. At least I could of made the cheesecake filling but no I totally cheated. I also cheated and made David the key lime pie one that you can also buy premade. I did make the graham cracker crust. But then it was just a dump and spread thing. I also topped it with a fancy swirl of lime. Just to make it look like I did some work on it. I can't believe that I have resolved myself to snop so low and to cheat for deserts. Those are my favorite things to make and here I am making do rather than doing what I should. OH the horror. Now if they are a hit they willbecome a new staple of ours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.