Games...

I really have no clue what I am gong to do for games at my Halloween party. I was thinking of making my own Halloween Scattegories like I did for a baby shower a while ago. I also wanted to do some sort of get to know you game but really isn't two truth and a lie just about over done. So that is the one that is hanging me up. Maybe I should make up some sort of "if this was you" sort of game to see where everyone stands, sort of like Scruples but without the game board. I really want it to be casual, like I could do anything but, but somewhat structured. I really bad at that sort of planning.

On a side note, I can't get the pilot light on the fireplace to light. I am really disappointed because I was hoping to have it going during the party, but no I am incapable of lighting that thing. ARGH!!!! I have read the directions and followed them to a T, but nothing happens when I push the little button. Darn machines. Why do they have to be so opinionated and refuse to do what I want? But really if that is the only thing that I have go wrong then I will not complain. So there is not a fire going. That will have to wait till the Christmas party.

Comments

Cale and Sharon said…
Sorry your fire place isn't cooperating, you could do a kinda scavenger hunt like thing only people to have find other people adn find out things about them, like most exoctic vacation, fav food, color, how long married, biggest accomplishment... that sort of stuff, Anyway good luck hope you have a blast!!
Connie Lou said…
Holly, have you checked to see if there is a shut-off valve for the fuel. I think you told me it was a gas fireplace. Maybe the owners shut off the gas at the end of last winter.

Mom

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.