I AM IN LOVE!!!!!


David and I had a date night at the mall this last weekend. Hey didn't want to spend too much money and window shopping is always a lot of fun and I had a few things I did want to get. One of the things on my list was a fall fragance oil to put into my oil warmer for my party. (Yes, I am even considering the fragance I wish to have out there when the house is crowded with people.) So a new fragance means a trip to Bath and Body Works. Now I like this store for their room fragances and their lotions, but I am not really a lotion, body bath, shower gel kind of girl. I will occasionally buy a small jar of lotion, but it usually last a very long time. I never buy perfume or body spray because well I just don't. But I do love the room fragances so we went in to pick out another oil. I start by smelling the displays right by the front entrance and there was some that were nice. But they were out of the one I really wanted, Creamy Caramel. They had the candle but not the room oil. So I decided to walk around and see what else they might have, well partly because of them being out and because the room oils were buy 3 get 2 free and I needed to go get some tried and true fragances to get the real deal. Right smack dab in the middle of the store was a display and on the display was their new fragance line. Black Amethyst. I actually smelled the body butter first and it was truly love at first smell. Now this isthe weird part. I am a fruity smell person. I usually don't care much for the flower or the musk type smells and if you were to ask me Black Amethyst is a musky smell. I ended up putting some of the perfume on and I could not get enough of the smell, hours later I was still sniffing my wrist to smell the wonderful aroma of the pefume. David loves the smell too. I did not buy the perfume for myself, even though I really wanted. Instead I figured I would tell everyone I know that it is what I want for Christmas and hopefully I will get it. They also have this warming bath oil that I think would be absolutely wonderful to have too. BUt right now the perfume is my top want for the Holidays. I did buy the room oil in Black Amethyst and it is just as wonderful as the perfume so that will tie me over till Christmas.

Comments

Cale and Sharon said…
I have to admit i found that one too the last time we were in B&BW. I agree I fell in love with it too. In fact we are way into the wall flowers and since they were on mega sale we bought a couple. Not a scent I would normally go for, But I am totally addicted to it. I had sprayed some one my wrist and I kept smelling it for hours afterward.LOl Got to love that store!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.