Kami's kindergarten teacher can retire now.

She has heard absolutely everything that there is to hear. I will get back to this.

We had parent teacher conferences tonight for all three girls. Kalaree's was first. She is doing well. I even go her WASL scores from last year, by shear luck and knowing someone in the right place. She passed both math and reading. Her teacher were glad that I got it for them so they didn't have to do a student learning plan. Kalaree is doing fine in school mostly B's. She is social but her teachers said that she wasn't that bad. They really seemed to like her. One even said that a child that Kalaree has been hanging out with has made a ton of improvements because Kalaree makes him be a better person. That really does make me feel like a good mom. They have no concerns with her and feel that she will do fine.

Kezri, again is doing well. She loves to write and her teachers (she has a writing teacher and her regular teacher) are amazed at her writing. She is so talented. Math she is lower with but still getting the big stuff mostly it is just a few areas that she doesn't quite have but the teacher said that she is sure that has changed since the beginning of the year test. She said Kezri has fit in well and that she is impressed with her ability to fit in. Imagine I was concerned about her.

Now to Kami's parent teacher conference. Her teacher showed me these wonderful drawings that Kami loves to do. She has a ton of detail and lots of colors and words (all pre writing skills.) Then we talked about her sight words and Kami is ahead of the game in those too. Then the teacher looks at me and says that Kami is the sweetest most gentle and kind child that she has ever met. I proceed to tell her about how I truly feel that Kami is just that really deep down to the core good person. You know the type of person. We all have met them. Her teacher said she agreed. I then start to tell her how loving Kami is and that she will tolerate so much. I tell her about how gentle and loving she was with McKay (Mikaela's son) even when he was aggressive with her. So then Kami proceeds to say,

"One time when I was babysitting McKay, because Mikaela was down stairs watching TV. He went into his mom's room and got something of hers and he had it in his mouth when he brought it back into his room, so I had to go get her."

At this point I am dying. I know exactly what she is talking about and while to the rest of you that do not know what she is referring to it is absolutely funny. Mikaela is dying right now. I really can't and won't go into much more detail on the blog but it is truly hilarious. I actually thought Mikaela blogged about it but I can not find it on her blog so I must be off my rocker. But if it is killing you to know why this is so funny you will have to call me.

All and all in the end the parent teacher conferences went well. The girls did very well with all their academics.

Comments

Mikaela said…
Yeah, I never blogged about it because, well, my mom does read my blog not to mention my other family members, and let's face it, that was just a BAD, BAD story! Also, I KNEW she'd remember, and I scarred her for life!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.