Man I can be wordy...
For blogging everyday I have some rather long blog posts. You would think I would run out fo things to say. This week is parent teacher conferences, so that means I am busy running around and getting things done. I can't believe how many last minute come to this meeting I am getting. I am truly loving my job though. Today will be my long day. Conferences go till 8 tonight and I plan to stay till the end then I get to leave early on Friday. Who wouldn't want to leave early on Friday? I have a conference starting Sunday. So I will miss church on that day. David will have to pick up my class. not much else going on. I meet with the girls teachers on Thursday so if I don't post between now and then you can plan on at least a Friday post of their outcome.
Comments