My bed
Okay so last year for my birthday David bought me a bed. It is a four poster canopy bed. I posted pictures last year but they were in my small apartment and we ended up taking the footboard off and just using the headboard. Well we moved here and I finally have the room to put the bed together but not the right type of bed frame. We had a hollywood bed frame which allowed the head board to be bolted to it but not the foot board. I jumped on line to see if I could order some and they were $157 at the cheapest place. Anyways, David surprised me yesterday and bought the frame at a second hand furniture store for get this $15. It was missing the supports for the matress that runs between the side rails, but the smart sales lady told him to go buy wood board cut to the correct length and he could use those. I should of thought of that. Oh well, who cares who thought of it. So 4 boards, a set of side rails and 35 minutes worth of work I have my complete bed put together. I love it. Now I just need a nice bedding set to go on it. Hint Hint for whomever draws my name for Christmas. So here are pictures of the completed bed. I love it more today then I did when I first got it. I can't wait to get a canopy on it too.


Comments
It looks great in your new house and what a bargain. There are advantages to living in a bigger city. (Lots of second hand stores to go bargain hunting.)
Love, Mom