Party Prep

Okay so prep is in full swing. The bat wings are in the fridge marinating, the pumpkin bread is baked. The house is some what decorated with the exception of a few final touches today. The ice hand is in the freezer for the punch bowl. Today I need to make the caramelized chex and the spider web munch. Both super simple easy recipes. The punch is easy to. Open bottle and pour, hehehehe!!!! I still need to print off the Halloween Scattegories (thanks Mikaela for helping me with that one.) The last minute trip to the store is this morning. My costume snot is done but I still need to make the tail. Yes I will post pictures of both David as a pig farmer and me as a pig. The girls have their movie for tonight. So this one is falling together real nicely. Have a great day and check back for party pictures tomorrow.

Comments

Mikaela said…
I can't wait to hear how your party goes. Also, I was looking at your blog, and McKay saw your background and kept going, "look, look, look" and pointing at Kami. He was so excited to see her picture!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.