PARTY!!!!!
It was such a hit. I however forgot to get pictures of everyone that came. We had four of the five couples invited show. One couple came and a karate guy and a Kimono lady. One couple was the Geek Squad, one couple was from woodstock (this one was the greatest, no one recognized the guy till they saw the wife), and one couple came as a pioneer women and a pysch ward patient. We had a ton of food. I ended up not serving the pumpkin bread because when i cut into it the bread was dense and not fluffy at all. It did still taste fine but I was not going to put it out for others to see. We played I have never. We then played Halloween Scare-itories. Thanks to Mikaela we were able to come up with three lists. We played using the Double point rule and a couple of men in the group ran with that and so we had some really funny answers like: S word with the term of Weapon, answer given: Super Shiny Silver Saw. My jaw actually hurts from all the laughing and other were complaining of the same thing. Everyone stayed till about 9:30-10:00 and one of the kitchen chairs actually broke on a guest. You know it is a good party when you start breaking the furniture. I did get pictures of David and I and of all the food before others got here along with the decorations so I will attach those. Enjoy.
Specimen jar:

Decorations:







The spread:

Costumes:
Specimen jar:
Decorations:
The spread:
Costumes:
Comments
The costume turned out cute, even though it was gray!