Pink bathroom
So I went back to try and find the bathroom post. I was sure that I would of posted the first fully decorated and completed room but obviously I didn't. So I am now posting the pink bathroom. Now for you men out there that read this blog, please remember that this is a two and a half bath house. There is also only one man that lives here. So this one bathroom is the girls bathroom and it is very fitting that they got a girly room. I try very hard not to make the house to girly in the areas that David uses and the downstairs bath, while it is feminine is not totally girly and David does have the master bath which is a chocolate brown with white and not a single thing, except my razor, that is girly in that bath. So here is the girl's brown and pink bathroom.




Comments