Randomness...
I sometimes think of things that I would like to tel everyone about but they aren't really attached to anything or I have already posted about and forgot to mention so this is my Randomness post to just drop a bunch of stuff that really doesn't connect together.
The first is the other day we order Mickey D's for lunch. The big M here offers a 4 for $4 special. It is 4 small fries, 4 cheeseburgers and 4 small drinks for $4.44. We have been ordering that for the girls rather than kids meals and this is so much better in my opinion. No dumb plastic toy to deal with. Well the girls like to "share fries" and they had piled them all into a big plate in the middle of the table and they were calling it Mt. Fry. So I proceeded to pour ketchup on it and way now it is Mt. Fry exploding. I am sure you all want to know why I felt I needed to share such a silly thing. Well, the girls have been begging me to put it on the blog and Kalaree even offered to post it if I would give her my password so she could. Silly girl. This is my blog. But here is a picture of our Mt. Fry.

Second, I had a HUGE oops last night. One of the questions on our Halloween Scare-itories was Famous Vampire. The letter rolled was an R. Now it pleases me to know that all of my readers out there are quickly crambling to come up with a famous vampire that begins witht he letter R. Realize that you only have one and 1/2 minutes to come up with one plus 9 other items. I could not come up with a single one. NOT ONE!!!! I am horrible. I can not believe I ME the self proclaimed Twilight expert could not come up with one single R named vampire. I am truly hanging my head in shame on this one.
Third, My fireplace is lit. We ended up calling the owner and he came out today and lit it. He said it sticks a little and showed me that I was doing everything right it just takes some time and some tweaking to get it right. Now I know what I am doing. So hopefully next time I can light it myself.
Fourth, I am all stuffed up. My nose is so congested and it feelis like it is going into my chest. I so need more stable weather than this. I can not believe that it is October and we still have our windows open during the day and sometimes at night. I konw as I get use to the new environment things will get better,but righ tnow it is running havic on my systems.
I hope you enjoyed my random thoughts for this Sunday. I need to go get into church clothes and out the door. Loves to all.
The first is the other day we order Mickey D's for lunch. The big M here offers a 4 for $4 special. It is 4 small fries, 4 cheeseburgers and 4 small drinks for $4.44. We have been ordering that for the girls rather than kids meals and this is so much better in my opinion. No dumb plastic toy to deal with. Well the girls like to "share fries" and they had piled them all into a big plate in the middle of the table and they were calling it Mt. Fry. So I proceeded to pour ketchup on it and way now it is Mt. Fry exploding. I am sure you all want to know why I felt I needed to share such a silly thing. Well, the girls have been begging me to put it on the blog and Kalaree even offered to post it if I would give her my password so she could. Silly girl. This is my blog. But here is a picture of our Mt. Fry.
Second, I had a HUGE oops last night. One of the questions on our Halloween Scare-itories was Famous Vampire. The letter rolled was an R. Now it pleases me to know that all of my readers out there are quickly crambling to come up with a famous vampire that begins witht he letter R. Realize that you only have one and 1/2 minutes to come up with one plus 9 other items. I could not come up with a single one. NOT ONE!!!! I am horrible. I can not believe I ME the self proclaimed Twilight expert could not come up with one single R named vampire. I am truly hanging my head in shame on this one.
Third, My fireplace is lit. We ended up calling the owner and he came out today and lit it. He said it sticks a little and showed me that I was doing everything right it just takes some time and some tweaking to get it right. Now I know what I am doing. So hopefully next time I can light it myself.
Fourth, I am all stuffed up. My nose is so congested and it feelis like it is going into my chest. I so need more stable weather than this. I can not believe that it is October and we still have our windows open during the day and sometimes at night. I konw as I get use to the new environment things will get better,but righ tnow it is running havic on my systems.
I hope you enjoyed my random thoughts for this Sunday. I need to go get into church clothes and out the door. Loves to all.
Comments