Saturday is a special day...
... it is the day we clean the house, go to the farm and get pumpkins, hang out around the house, and make invitations to the Halloween party. That is all we did today. We slept in, everyone was up around 8:30 today. We then cleaned the house. Once that was done we ate lunch and then headed out to the farm to get our pumpkins. Everyone picked out a pumpkin and then we got a box of tomatoes (I have to make more salsa, the last batch went very quick.) Then we stopped at Goodwill to see if they had overalls for David for his Halloween costume. We came home and had a relaxing afternoon and evening after that. While at Goodwill we found some Tinkertoy and the girls spent almost two full hours building with them. It was very interesting to watch and to see the imagination come out as they played.



Then after dinner David and I made the invitations to our party. I can't wait to deliver them tomorrow.



I am so excited. So it was a rather relaxing day. With conference tomorrow I plan to put a large crock pot of Chili on in the morning and then just sit and enjoy Conference all day. I even have a great crochet project that I am working on so that will be perfect.
Then after dinner David and I made the invitations to our party. I can't wait to deliver them tomorrow.
I am so excited. So it was a rather relaxing day. With conference tomorrow I plan to put a large crock pot of Chili on in the morning and then just sit and enjoy Conference all day. I even have a great crochet project that I am working on so that will be perfect.
Comments
I love the invitations. It sounds like a fun party.
Glad to hear that you are settled in and enjoying your home.