Soft teddy bear or hard books?

My girls have the weirdest sleeping habits. They love to sleep with books. I will find at a minimum of 3 books in their beds at any one time. Kalaree rearrange her room so that she could be by the light switch so she could read at night. I love that my girls love to read. Kami included. She is probably the biggest reader of them all. She is right at that point that with a little bit of work she will just fly. With David working I get to read with her each night and I love it. She has four Biscuit books that are primer A books and she loves to "read" them to me and then I read one to her. She then talks Kezri into reading her a bedtime book right before bed. I was never a reader. I would read a book here and there but these girls love to read. They love bookstores and libraries and they would prefer to get a book over candy any day. Not that they don't like candy. When we moved we moved at least 2 boxes of books per each girls so we have a ton of books in our house. I can't imagine that sleeping with books is very comfortable. But for some reason they find it comforting. So if you are at my house and the bookcases are empty, check the beds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.