Stiff and sore

We ventured into Portland today. I was hoping to finally get my first look at a DI. I wanted to look for a few more home decor items and then some Halloween stuff. Well we had just crossed over the river into Portland and was almost to the city center exit when we were in a car accident. We had all three girls with us. There was congestions and we had slowed to stop for it when a Corsica behind us was hit from behind by a Peterbuilt and she hit us. We were really lucky. We didn't end up hitting someone in front of us. David and I are both stiff and sore. Kalaree is stiff in the neck, she was in the back seat and the closest to the impact but both Kezri and Kami are totally unhurt. They were shaken up quite a bit. Kezri didn't want to even drive home. But now they are fine and doing well. It was really a fender bender for us but the girl inbetween was not as lucky. No one was transported by ambulance. It was called for her but when they got there she refused to be transported. There was no damage what so ever to the Peterbuilt. I am attaching pictures of the van and what it looks like. We have to take it back to Portland on Monday to the claims center and then we should get it in to be fixed. It was nothing. The sad thing is that the GPS unit couldn't get us to the DI. There wasn't even a street were it was telling us to turn to get there. We were in some town off the 99W. No clue if we were close or not. So the trip was for, well can't say nothing since now it has resulted in something, but pretty much worthless. Oh well I guess that is life.


Comments

Mikaela said…
It doesn't look like a lot of damage was done to your van, but I bet you've got at least a few grand in repairs there...so crazy!

I'm glad you guys are all okay, well aside from the whiplash. Hope you get feeling back to normal soon!

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.