Tagged by Delayne

6 TV shows I like to watch:
1. ER (however I am glad it is in its final season because all the good doctors are gone.)
2. Criminal Minds
3. House
4. Army Wives
5. Americans Next Top Model
6. Starter Wife

6 Restaurants I like to eat at:

1. HuHot (though I gave this one up with the move.)
2. Olive Garden
3. Applebees
4. Red Lobster
5. I love mexican food but haven't tried any around here so I don't have one yet here.
6. Cheesecake Factory

6 things that happened today:

1.Found my cell phone (it wasn't really lost I just didn't remember where I placed it.)
2. Sat in a meeting
3. Talked to a student about proper bus behavior before he went on the field trip and prayed that he would do it so I don't have to go to the pumpkin patch in my work clothes.
4. Blogging
5. Figured a way for a child with behavior issue to go on a field trip.
6. Answered emails and wrote reports. After this I have to test a student. Pretty boring day this morning which means this afternoon will pick up.

6 things I am looking forward to:

1. Pay Day
2. Sunday Dinner with Katie and Jake.
3. Getting home from work each night and being able to sit and crochet.
4. The first diet pepsi of the morning. (I know that shouldn't count, but I really do limit myself to just one a day now so I have to hold out till closer to lunch and that means I watch the clock for it and then the pop machine since it is right next to the clock.)
5. Saturdays, because I get to sleep in
6. Christmas because well I just love it.


6 things on my wish list:
1. To own our own home
2. To get a comforter, canopy, and window treatments for my bedroom.
3. The Black Amethyst perfume from Bath and Body works
4. Holidays with my family (wish list right)
5. My van repaired
6. David a career.

6 people to tag:

Mikaela S.
Renee P.
Nikki T.
Brenda C.
Emily H.
Katie G.

Comments

Nikki said…
Me...so what do i need to do? Do i have the same questions that you had? I've never been tagged before.

I still need to send you the money for the dress set. i will. i keep forgetting.

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.