Time for good byes!!!

My grandma is rather sick right now. It has been ages since I was able to see her. More out of me not making the time and effort to go than anything. She lost her 3rd Husband almost a year ago and at the same time found out that she had cancer. She did one round of Chemo and radiation adn was feeling better but ended up back in the er about a month ago. The cancer was back and this time it was in her liver and lymphnoids. They decided not to do anymore treatment and gave her 6 months. My Aunt called yesterday and Grandma has quit eaing and driking and is sleeping a lot. They really feel that it is days not months at this point. She is almost 84. I love her dearly and she has had such a rough life. She truly is a saint and has earned her spot with our Lord. She lost one Husband when she was young and raising two young boys. She remarried and was married for quite some time since this was the grandpa that I grew up knowing. Grandpa Loftis was sick for the majority of his life and Grandma took care of him throughout. I truly do love her but feel blessed that she get sto go and be with the loves that she has lost. I pray that she is not in pain and that she is able to pass quietly. Love you Grandma.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.