Went to urgent care.
I finally broke down and went in to see the doctor. I have whiplash which is exactly what I thought I had. I went in because it isn't the typical whiplash. Usually, it is the muscle in the back of the neck that are pulled but I ended up pulling the muscles in the front of my neck. So it hurts to swallow because guess what muscle are used for that. It hurts to lay down or sit up but once I am set in a position I am pretty okay. But I walk around like a stiff board. They gave me a c collar to wear, which I immediately took off once I got outside. They did say I didn't have to wear it but it will help with the pain. I don't considering driving me crazy with something wrapped around my neck as helping. They also gave me some pain medication. I was a little insulted when the nurse acted like I was there just to get some money out of the deal. I know that they don't know me and most people are out just for the money. I was just worried when it hurt to swallow that something else might be going on. I so wish I had my doctor right about now. She would know what I needed. I am taking tomorrow off to try and sleep since I haven't done a lot of that these last few days. Then if I am feeling up to it I will do what I needed to do this weekend and didn't get done.
Comments