Whiplash

This is the worst pain that I have ever felt. My neck hurts so bad. I had so many big plans for this weekend and instead I am stuck taking it easy. I haven't gone in to the doctor because we all know that I will be told to take it easy and take Tylenol. Which is what I am doing. But I have a box of tomatoes going bad in my garage that needs to be canned here real quick and I wanted to get the Halloween decorations up today but I didn't. I can barely move my head. It is fine if I find a spot and leave it there but if I turn it or sit or lay down or stand it kills. Hopefully by tomorrow I am feeling better. If I am not by Monday I will go in and see if I can get a massage or something to help work out the ache. I did get some stuff done today. We headed over to JoAnns and Walmart. JoAnns had a 50% off coupon that was good this weekend only. But I raked it in without that. Kezri picked her costume. She is going to be a Gorilla. I am crocheting her a nose. Then she is wearing black sweats and we picked up a dark heather grey felt to make a chest for her with. That was on sale for $2.49 a yard. Then all their Halloween stuff was 60% off. So I got a platter that is normally $24.99 for $9.99 and a pie stand normally $19.99 for $7.99. A smaller spider exactly like the one Kami keeps taking for a walk of $3.99. Yarn to make the gorilla nose and yarn to make a pig nose and tail for me for my costume. Yes, I am going as a pig. The chicken thing just wasn't working out. I also got my educator card so that took an additional 20% off everything that I didn't use a coupon on which was everything but some paint the girls got. So I walked away with a bunch of stuff and saved more money than I actually spent. WOO HOO to me. I love when I do that. I did get the table clothe done that I wanted today. It was a lot more work than I wanted but mostly because I was hurting the whole time I was down on the floor cutting out the loops on the bottom and drawing the lines. We ended up going with black lines and I serged the bottom so I can keep and use again. I was going to do the white fabric paint but the black lights aren't working that well so we are going to go away from using them. They work great if we turn off all the lights in the house but who wants to sit in the dark during a party. So they are out. My wonderful brother Jake gave us a coffee table that I plan to use during the party, so my guest have a place to put their drinks down but for the time being and probably after the party it is in the entry. It works out great there. Not much else going on around here. Hopefully tomorrow I feel up to getting the decorations up or this next week will be crazy trying to get it all done by the party next Saturday. Loves to all. Oh and I will post pictures once I get everything done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.