Always check the GPS
Today Brandi was here and she wanted to get out and do some shopping. Kalaree and David had youth temple trip so I figured I would grab the girls and the four of us would hit the road. We started at Target. I just love that store. Brandi found a great deal on a cute jacket. We then headed out to lunch and then on to another Target since the DVD that Brandi wanted was sold out and we were going past it to the other stores so we stopped to get that. While at Target David called to tell me that he forgot to give Kalaree a key and so we figured on running back out to Battle Ground to pick her up but had some time so we stopped at Joanns on the way. We got tot he church before Kalaree made ti back so we waited. She opted not to go with us so we handed her a key and headed back out. Brandi wanted to go to Avenue, which the closet one I knew about was at Cascade Station by the airport so that is where we went. I am glad we did, because next to Avenue is Bath and Body works and they happened to have Creamy Caramel room oils. 3 other stores I looked at were sold out of that since before Halloween so I was thrilled to find that. Well I had wanted to go to Fabric Depot. I went once a long time ago with my mom but I wanted to get back there. But as time was crunching down on us we decided not to since I figured it would take another 20 minutes to get there and Brandi needed to be back here to go to dinner with her friends. So Fabric Depot was out. But since we were by the airport I figured I would show Brandi were David worked. As we were heading over there, Brandi's friends called to ask if they could push dinner back an hour so another friend could join them. Yea me!!! That gave me one hour more and possibly a trip to Fabric Depot if it wasn't far. So Brandi quickly typed it into the GPS and guess what. It is 4 miles from where David works. You heard me right 4 miles. I almost gave up a trip without checking because I thought it would be too far. I am so glad that her friends called to ask for more time, but I also learned that I need to check things out. There would of been plenty of time to make the trip either way (well maybe not because I really want to go give it a good look and not feel rushed.) I didn't get any really cool fabric there. Not that there wasn't any but I need to go back when I can spend some time to really look around. So maybe next Saturday.
Comments