Appartently it is about the girls.

So last night I was going through my blog again and laughing at the pictures Kami took. Personally my favorite is the one were it looks like she is strangling the cat. Kezri asked me what I was laughing at and I said Kami's pictures. Well then Kezri asked Kami what she took pictures of and her reply was, "angles." Sounds like a true photographer to me. I wonder sometimes where these girls get it from. They truly are the silliest things around.

As far as I go. I finished up a baby sweater for a friend here. It is actually for her first grandbaby. I love it. It is cross over in the front type of sweater. I actually got chewed out by my nail tech yesterday because all this crocheting has flattened the sides of my nails down. Which is why I am switching to sewing for a while. I am actually going to make some burp clothes to go with the crochet items that I have been making. There are many other things that I want to sew but just not right now. Maybe in the near future. I will try to get a picture up as soon as possible on the baby sweater. I do really love to make this stuff. I feel productive with it. If only there was some way I could make a good living at photography, sewing and crocheting. But unfortunately it just doesn't pay the bills. Maybe some day I won't have to pay the bills and life could be about having fun. Well nto much else going on here. Loves to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.