D.I.

Today was a girls day for just us girls since David had to work. We started out by cleaning and then headed out to the craft bazaar. It was nice to walk around and look. I have been talking about getting a booth next year with a gal I work with. She would take half. So I went around and looked. Not much stuff in crochet. Mostly dish cloths and blankets, so if I did clothes I think that they would sell. We then ventured into Portland to the Desert Industries. It was smaller than I thought it would be. We did have a good day there. Kalaree found a pair of really cute shoes. Kezri found some shirts and a monkey garbage can for her room. Kami got a dress and a shirt as well as a pair of church shoes. But the real find was the games. We got the game Cranium game called Conga, the game Upword, and 3 different Sequence games, the original, one for kids, and states and capitals. I couldn't believe the price on them either. Two of the sequence games were $1.50 and the other games were $1.00. The monkey garbage can was also $1.50. The price of the clothes was hit and miss in my opinion. Kalaree's shoes were $8.00 and Kami's were $3.00. The shirts ranged from $1.00-$3.00. I did see some outfits for $10 which to me is a little expensive and the price on the furniture was high for second hand in my opinion. I would say that I will probably go back but it is not going to be one of my frequent shopping places. Goodwill is about the same and it is right around the corner. It was nice to spend the day with the girls. Next week I think I will call a game day. I think that would be fun.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Holli,

Where do you search for kids crafts or things? I'm looking for a candy or cookie car/train. Any ideas on where to look?

Popular posts from this blog

My wish list

LOVE CRAIGSLIST

LOVE craigslist.